Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pink Sponge with new Dollar Tree Polish's


This Mani was 3 coats of a no name Donna Michelle nail polish that I found at The Dollar Tree in Canada. I googled the name of this polish = but they don't have real names! So I am calling this Pink while the other polish shown below will be Dark Purple..... I thought for sure they would be one of those ultra stinky polishes from overseas but it wasn't that bad.

These Donna Michelle nail polish's appear to be in similar bottles to Klean Color nail polish's...... they also smell somewhat similar. Has anyone else tried these?

On it's own I fell like this took longer to dry then say..... Sally Hansen X-treme Wear polish or Wet n Wild - Wild Shine. It is a beautiful colour and for 1 dollar I can't complain. It looked like most of the polishes available at The Dollar Tree at the time were already taken in the display, so if I head to the big city again anytime soon I hope to pick up a few more of these.

After wearing this pink polish alone for the morning I had to I add a beautiful pink foil nail polish to the tips of my nails ..... I sponged on Billie Alloy, which is a light pink foil nail polish. Billie Cosmetics are another brand of polish that is available at the Dollar Tree. Check out this photo from summer - - ( from WPG, MB, by Hooters on St. James lol )



sunshine

indoor flo


 Donna Michelle polish : Pink & Dark Purple..... if these have real names let me know!
 o



2 comments:

Shannara said...

love those shades!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :D