Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

smorg of glitter!


I added a coat of Wet n Wild to my artificial black nails, then a smorg of Love my Nails Glitters; Pretty in Pink, All That and Crystal. I had to fish out the larger hex glitters in Crystal and Pretty in Pink and concentrate them at the base of my nails, they eclipse the purple and silver square glitter of All That. I spread out the finer smaller glitters over the rest of my nail and laid it on pretty thick over the hex glitters and I still needed 2 coats of TC.

I do like to make fun of the description of Love my Nails Polish " For that deep wet look " - What does that even mean? lol! I like this brand of polish - I picked these up at Walmart in the USA for $1.00, they have some lovely colours, Love my Nails Dazzling is sooooooo worth having ( or any polish similar to it )







o

6 comments:

Indian Lacquerade said...

This looks so pretty :) Will try it with my NYX glitters

claire said...

It's too beautiful..The pink is crying out for layering with a sheer pink!

Unknown said...

Your glitter placement is awesome! I love the larger ones at the base! :)

Laurie said...

I need to find that one with the pink hex glitters! Love My Nails is one of my favs. Great price and great colors!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So pretty!

ivonemoreira said...

so simple and so beautiful :) love that nail art :)

really nice.

kisses :)

follow me, I'm following you ;)
http://simaosvernizes.blogspot.pt/