Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seperation Anxiety


 This mani is 3 thin coats of Billie Cosmetics Anxiety that I found at The Dollar Tree Canada, layered over 1 thick coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint.  Billie Cosmetics Anxiety (lol) is a lovely teal jelly with irridescent glitter. I have a love/hate relationship with Sally Hansen Insta Dri polish.

 Mint Sprint is a lovely colour and it dries fast ~ but that staining and the horrible brush and unfortunate design of the bottle/brush puts these at the back of my Deez-elmer. Mint Sprint stained my nails, cuticles and fingers horribly. I am surprised that they continue to make and sell these polish's.


Seperation Anxiety....... here is some bottle shots of the few insta dri polish's I have. They seperate quickly, they just need a good shake.


..... shake, shake, shake


sun                                                                     indoor flo

Billie Cosmetics Anxiety and Sally hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint


Take-off Teal left major staining on my nails....... booooooooo
o



10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, the staining is horrible! I don't blame you for putting them in the back!

The Preppy Student said...

I love the color but wow thats alot of staining

Indian Lacquerade said...

OMG! The staining is terrible. Would layering the mint over white give added protection?

Rainbowify Me said...

It's amazing that such a relatively light colour stains so badly, yikes!
It looks great with the Anxiety!! :)

brownsmoke said...

Love the colour but hate the stain... midniht blue by sally hansen stains my nails but i love that colour... for the stainjng polish i always try to base coat them..it sometimes helps..
But its sucg a pretty colour... reminds me of christmas trees lol

Melina said...

Lovely colour but i sad by your fingers. If you use a base coat?

Kisses!

Melina

www.comotepintaste.blogspot.com

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

where can I find a dollar tree in canada?!?

MICHELLE E YASMIN F. BARBOSA said...

Hello to nail the most beautiful, really loved the color more damage to remove it huh ... I am here in Brazil and I am his follower, use the google translator to write to you, thank you for accepting me as a follower of this blog awesome, by the way dear, I would invite her to pass and then if you like my newest blog www . casadocakepop.com.br, I am already a follower of this blog is beautiful, thank you!

www.unhasdecormichelleyasmin.blogspot.com.br

Michelle Dutra

Jessica said...

That is some crazy separating! While I don't really like the Sally Insta-Dri's [weird bottle and brush shape] the 4-5 that I have never separate like that! Or stain like that ! Crazy!!

Aleksandra said...

Ewww yucky yucky...it looks like gangrene! :/