Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 kinda boring orange mani's

 

My heart isn't into Halloween this year; last year I had all my interior decorations up by Oct 1st and I am just starting to decorate this evening! 

Also, any time I am way for a few days and come back to add posts to my blog - there seems to be problems with blogger. I think this is the 4th time that I have gone away, then sat down to post and blogger is fudged up. Or maybe it's just my blog. sigh. It took 20 minutes to get photos into a post = whats up with that?

Anyhoo - I love the finish of Nicole Fresh Squeezed, but hate that it is streaky and needs like, 4 coats. Here I have layered it over Avon's Bare Necessity which is a pinky mauve.

 This is a better photo of the actual colour.....

 The base was Avon Bare Necessity, 2 coats of Nicole by OPI in Fresh Squeezed

 Scotch tape manis are a fine art - I tried to do an orange/green scotch tape look but it turned out terrible - even glitter wouldn't fix it.  I used Avon Olive Green ( USA version )

 ....... and here is how I make good use out of polish with a nasty frost finish...... Sponge! I started with a base of Wet n Wild Sunny Side up - 3 coats - then sponged on Nail Fetish Clash, then added a coat of Love My Nails Dazzling. No TC in these photos.

Bright oranges and pinks always mess with my camera..... I'll have to hunt around on the Internet to figure out what I can do to counteract that problem.


 Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up, Nail Fetish Clash, and Love my Nails Dazzling





 o

3 comments:

The Phalanges Friend said...

Your nails are never boring. These look great!

♥beauxs mom said...

I agree with chaosbutterfly not at all boring very nice colors I really like the Nicole one it's so pretty, I've only had one semi successful tape mani.

Unknown said...

I'm not really in to this Halloween thing. Halloween isn't that big here in Sweden. But I love the Halloween nail polishes that are launched this time of the year. Orange, black and dark green... Mmmm, love it!!