Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maybelline Violet Aluminum, Claire's 14 Karat and Pure Ice Rio -



3 coats of an un-named icing mini which is basically a watered down version of Claire's 14 Karats, followed by Maybelline Violet Aluminum sponged diagonally across my nails and a coat of Pure ice Rio =  which is a violet jelly base with flecks of vibrant blurple...flecks.

I still have not acquired the light-bulb I normally use so my photos are not picking up those super-pretty AWESOME flecks in Pure Ice Rio. I forgot how pretty Maybelline Violet Aluminum was, I plan on wearing this again soon....

I am holding Claire's 14 Karats, which is painted on my ring nail, the rest of my nails are 3 coats of an un-named icing (by Claire's) mini - which is a watered down version of Claire's 14 Karats.




My ring nail is Claire's 14 Karats- I actually don't mind the brush strokes on this one....


Ring Nail is Claire's 14 Karats, while the rest of my nails are 3 coats of a cute Icing mini polish






..... and a few more photos of this mani









6 comments:

Tami said...

This is gorgeous. I love it.

Alexis said...

LOVE this So much!

Lucy said...

I've never seen this Maybelline before. So pretty. I like the the gold also.

Supersparklekitty said...

What a pretty combo! Love these two colors together!

Miranda said...

Nice!!

And I tagged you:
http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Sarah said...

Hey, I wanted to leave my first comment after a few months, checking out your blog nearly daily.

I really adore you work with this one, I think your work on this one really lookes proffesional.

Best Regards Sarah from Denmark