Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

♥ Naileen French Tip Pen ~ White ♥







I bought this almost 1 month ago and I am just getting to it now - that is pitiful..... after I 'contaminated a bottle of newer Top Coat - I had to pick up another. At Shoppers Drug Mart ( in CANADA) Nailene had a free Top Coat with purchase of assorted Nail Tip Pens.... both of which I needed, so I grabbed this White one for $10.00 CAD. I have done a previous review of Nailene French Tip Pen in Black ~you can read it HERE. I did this pretty mani freehand I am very happy with myself


For this FREEHAND french manicure I have used 

Nailene French Tip Pen in White = 2 coats and a few touch-ups
Sally Hansen Extreme Ware in Lavender Envy = 2 coats
Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat = 2 coats



This French Tip Pen is very easy to work with, it is not a lacquer and needs to be sealed with a clear Top Coat or a translucent polish. If you wish to apply a base color, as I do, then the Nailene French Tip pen will work just fine over a base color. It takes two swipes of the French Tip Pen for your French tip to be opaque, any thin spots, or areas that need a touch up can be done when your first coats are dry.

It is a important to 'wrap' your nail with a top coat translucent polish after you apply the Nailene French Tip Pen.When The Nailene French Tip Pen is fully dried, it is important to apply a Top Coat or translucent polish over the whole nail area, as well as wrapping the tips and side of the nail to ensure that the ENTIRE area is covered in either a clear Top Coat or a polish of choice.

Because this Nailene French Tip Pen is NOT a lacquer, and so clean up is super easy...... in photos after the JUMP, you can see how I gently removed any of the Nailene french Tip Pen that was outside my smile-line with a cuticle stick ( the curve of my french tip )

~ Sunshine ~




~Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Lavender Envy a very pretty shere duo-chrome with a  green flash~










2 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

I would love to click the 'read more' button for you but I don't see it. For me this post is just veeeeery long with a large space in the middle lol.

Paige said...

Your nails look so pretty!